NFL Week 17...Playoff Bound??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES!!!

Things are about to get real!!! My Houston Texans can win the South and the No. 4 seed with a win over the Jaguars or an Indianapolis Colts loss. Yes there are other ways to secure the South .............but the easiest way is to WIN!!!!!

Hope your team is doing well..........except the Jags and it would be nice to see the Colts lose also...:yelclap: Week 17, it's here.

***For a little dining while watching the game****

Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage
i0.wp.com_www.gonola.com_images_Red_beans_and_rice.jpg

Ice Cold Schlitz
www.cherokeedistributing.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_02_Schlitz_Schlitz_2.jpg

and of course........

www.rantsports.com_nfl_files_2015_05_130977048.jpg

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!
www_miamiherald_com_sports_nfl_miami_dolphins_di02j1_picture40c9dccb107bb67a5a103df6e33824257c.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that the Texans might make the playoffs with Weeden and Dallas said they couldn't win him.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that the Texans might make the playoffs with Weeden and Dallas said they couldn't win him.
Yeah, they screwed up when they replaced him with that other guy who liked to throw to the defense. Weeden wasn't perfect, but at least he's at the start of his career, unlike Cassell.

Too bad Dallas can't trade Jerry Jones...

brown_one2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they screwed up when they replaced him with that other guy who liked to throw to the defense. Weeden wasn't perfect, but at least he's at the start of his career, unlike Cassell.

Too bad Dallas can't trade Jerry Jones...

Very true...my poor boys will never make it with Jerry in control

Latest posts

Top Bottom