NHL playoffs start next week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget the NBA, the sport of sports start their playoffs next week.
Looks like the Eastern conference is pretty much set, and only a few teams left vying for a spot in the West.
My teams have always been Colorado and Nashville, but neither are playing very well at the moment. They're both going to make the playoffs it looks like.
I hate any team from LA or Florida, so as long as they all lose, that's fine.

Gonna get the nachos, popcorn, and beverages ready!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your team is Colorado, then no worries. They may win the presidents cup; or come close.
a few great matchups; blues vs Minnesota,
Likely TB vs the Leafs, and a big fight for the remaining wild card slots in the Western Conference. Looks like Nashville will make it in, and the only hope for the golden knights is that they close it out w all wins and hope that the stars choke a little. But it looks like Vegas will probably miss the playoffs for the first time in their five year long existence.

Last edited:

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather the Avs play Dallas in the first round than Vegas. I don't care for the way they pushed the Avs around last year. I dont see them catching Florida for the President's Cup though. They've dropped 4 straight now.
You're right, some great match ups in the East. I don't particularly like any of them, but it will make for some great TV viewing.

I would like to see Colorado vs. NY in the finals.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather the Avs play Dallas in the first round than Vegas. I don't care for the way they pushed the Avs around last year. I dont see them catching Florida for the President's Cup though. They've dropped 4 straight now.
You're right, some great match ups in the East. I don't particularly like any of them, but it will make for some great TV viewing.

I would like to see Colorado vs. NY in the finals.
Eh. NY is boring. Rather see col vs fla. I’d like to see the leafs make a run; at least win a damn series.
huge game tonight at 7:30 Dallas/VGK. They can send the knight home and win a spot.

of Course, a team 2 hours away (dal) is blacking out their games on my nhl center ice so I have to illegally stream it on the computer. Total bs

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think I've been able to see a Stars game all season. What BS. Not a fan of their's, but still...
Stars beat the Knights last night, lol. Vegas is almost eliminated completely now. Good riddance. Avs and Stars in the first round, along with Preds and Flames will be great viewing.
You're right, Avs and Florida will be a helluva final.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Blackhawks can crush Vegas’ dreams tonight. They just don’t have a heavy forecheck. They don’t deserve to make the playoffs.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a big hockey fan back in the day, but kinda lost interest at the turn of the century when two of my favorite players, Mike Richter and Patrick Roy both retired around that time. I haven't really watched a game since. I wish OKC would bring back the Blazers/Barons. Now THAT was some good times! I can remember going to the Myriad to watch 'em. Steve Simoni, Carl Beaudreux (sp?), Doug Lawrence, Smokin' Joe Burton and that bunch. Awesome!

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Bruins got spanked Monday been a fan since the late 60’s . Growing up in Canada you put on skates before shoes
Nope not a HABS fan

Latest posts

Top Bottom