Nice article on the history of Raven pistols.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also explains the difference in the model generations

https://www.hipointfirearmsforums.c...ng-of-fire-pistol-that-started-it-all.336330/
1639079436341.png

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of my wholesale distributors out of Richardson, TX sells hi points, Bond Arms, and Chiappa. It’s owned by Janice Jennings. You guessed it——-part of the Jennings clan

in the past they also had Bryco until killer lawsuits occurred. Bryco had a foreman named Paul Jimenez. See what I did there? Yep. All connected.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of my wholesale distributors out of Richardson, TX sells hi points, Bond Arms, and Chiappa. It’s owned by Janice Jennings. You guessed it——-part of the Jennings clan

in the past they also had Bryco until killer lawsuits occurred. Bryco had a foreman named Paul Jimenez. See what I did there? Yep. All connected.

It's like the Walmart family but firearms....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Where does Rijas fit in to this whole thing? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom