Nice folks at Wilshire gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I think I mentioned, I zipped by Wilshire gun range yesterday when I got to the city and the range had lost electricity. Yep folks coming out and they were shutting down till the problem is fixed. I was really bummed out.
Looking forward to shooting at a new place and one a lot of OSA'ers like and use. As I was walking up one of the employees (or owner) told me the range was closed because of power outage. Then he did something very cool. Gave me a fee pass to shoot next time I'm up.
What a great thing to do. I haven't entered the range, I had not payed yet. Heck I had just walked up. They were under no obligation to give me a free pass, but they did.
free pass wilshire.JPG

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife gave me the Wilshire Date Night for an early Valentines Day present. Have never shot there so I am looking forward to it, oh yeah and the quality time together of course.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife gave me the Wilshire Date Night for an early Valentines Day present. Have never shot there so I am looking forward to it, oh yeah and the quality time together of course.
Of course. I'm sure you meant to say that first but because you were so caught up in the moment, you internalized it.
Yeah....that one never worked for me.....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Shot a few at Wilshire gun tonite.. Always great customer service. I have taken my daughter there and she was "looking" at all the different guns and talked with several different sales people, friendly and knowledgeable and a huge one in my book, not trying the hard sell. Really a great group.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just wish I could have gone in and seen the different ranges.

Their indoor 101 yard range is pretty cool. Very well ventilated, great lighting and video on your target so you don't need a spotting scope. Just need to look at the monitor in you lane. Both their 35 and 25 yard ranges have the same great lighting and ventilation.

Very nice facility with a helpful staff.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a nice thing they did. I will go back because I want to shoot there. Now I will go there every chance I can just to say thanks with my billfold.
May have to add this one to some the other fav's of mine BDC, BIG BOYS and now Wilshire.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i've been there three times. Each time was a good experience. I'm not a big fan of indoor ranges, but the range video's are nice. Thats where my wife picked out her CC pistol.
Very cool they did that for you. Good customer service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom