Nice Rack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda figured you'd be stopping by for a visit.
Guilty as charged. I can not help it. I spent years working as a bouncer in strip joints and seeing lots of beautiful bodies. Then I ended up working in nursing homes before going on to medical equipment. I can not BEGIN to tell you what a let down that was.

Tight, beautiful young nubile goddesses to butts that looked like a bunch of grapes and breast that could be tucked into their sweatpants instead of a bra. :yikes2:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cheaper to make at home I guess but the angled off the wall plaques aren't terribly costly and look pretty nice.

https://www.gunflintdesigns.com/product-page/skull-mount
am.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attach my euros to the purlin by putting a piece of 1/4” all-thread into the back of the skull, pouring epoxy in there to secure it.
Then drill a hole in the purlin to run the all-thread through, securing it with two nuts.
This pic is a couple years old but shows how I do it. There are a few more up there now.
The glue didn't hold on the upside down rack. It's been fixed.

4399554C-076C-42F2-89BF-8BE328329BD5.jpeg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a problem knowing what to do with euro mounts too, so a few are sitting on my work table in my barn taking up space. There are 5 bucks over 150” on the table that I have no good way to display. :anyone:
View attachment 325595
You know sometimes you really make it hard for people to like you all these pictures of these gigantic deer you shoot and The storage building full of racks. I'm not even jealous a little bit no not not one little bit. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom