NICS denial act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well… when is enough enough?
So if you have a popular last name and ever get delayed here’s your warning, I guess.
B9B9AC33-53CF-44C2-B677-842CE83DCE2A.jpeg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, isn't that one of the things we have been complaining about? Failure to follow up on potential illegal purchases?
For which this does absolutely nothing except deflect blame from the FBI. They'll get to say "But we notified the local police and they didn't do anything!" The truth is that it's not the local LE agency's job to follow up on NICS denials. That is for the FBI and BATFE to do because lying on a NICS 1173 is a FEDERAL crime. Local agencies don't enforce federal laws.

If I were the CLEO of a local agency, that FBI report would automatically dump into a spam folder, never to be seen again. :finger:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For which this does absolutely nothing except deflect blame from the FBI. They'll get to say "But we notified the local police and they didn't do anything!" The truth is that it's not the local LE agency's job to follow up on NICS denials. That is for the FBI and BATFE to do because lying on a NICS 1173 is a FEDERAL crime. Local agencies don't enforce federal laws.

If I were the CLEO of a local agency, that FBI report would automatically dump into a spam folder, never to be seen again. :finger:
Got a feeling that is what will happen in most free states. In anti states, they will update their red Flag laws to initiate Confiscation of law abiding citizens property without due process, and make it nearly impossible for them to get their property back when it is shown to be in error while those who are truly prohibited from owning firearms will have the charges reduced or dismissed by the DA.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lying on the form can't be a crime. Hunter Biden lied on his and he didn't get arrested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom