NICS Denial Notification Act Just Got Worse!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there is another thread (see here) but the situation just got worse. Jared from Guns and Gadgets just dropped a new video to warn us that the NICS Denial Notification Act has been merged into the Violence Against Women Act re-authorization bill. It's crucial that you watch the following two videos and then contact not only our senators but your individual congressman as this bill will have to come back through the House.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or course it did. Now Bice, Cole, Lucas and whoever else in the House can support it. Because they already support the “violence against women act”. An act that actually puts women in more danger.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh those radical leftists are mentally ill. Believe in the bill of rights or the constitution and your the devil, unreal.

I think some folks watch to much of the fake news projections. Get out in the real world with real people with real jobs is my advise. These wealthy have slaves to do their errands there afraid of those real people or are brought and paid for. JMO

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shall repeat myself from the other thread:

Better yet, abide by the Constitution. If a person has been adjudicated to be a danger to society, lock said person up for life if there isn't enough cause to execute.

Woody

"It is up to We the People to decide if and when we shall revolt. It is not up to those in government to prevent it. It is up to those in government to see that revolution never becomes necessary." B.E.Wood

Latest posts

Top Bottom