Nighthawk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please leave feedback for transactions you have made with me. If you feel in the least bit like it was a bad one, please contact me so that I can do everything in my powers to make things right.

A good transaction is when both parties walk off feeling good. And not because your good times buddy, whom most of the time says he knows everything about everything says that you got a bad deal.

bigbadge

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold a couple of guns FTF with Nighthawk last weekend. The deal went well and was very smooth and easy!

I even got a couple of T-shirts out of the deal!

Thanks!

Don

ssparky77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just completed an awesome FTF transaction with Nighthawk.

He gave me a heck of a trade value for my Kimber and I walked away grinning from ear to ear.

I was on my way out of town to Vegas for an anniversary trip when the deal went down. I spent my week in Vegas just as excited to come home and play with my new toys as I was to be there.

I, too, got a T-shirt and Nighthawk has made a loyal customer out of me. His prices are outstanding and he was able to get me some parts that I could not find anywhere else. Did I mention the prices?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark
Thanks for being responsive to all my black rifle needs.
Marks firearms is GTG.
Thanks
John

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What 'Stang said. Very good pricing.

As Mark and I were completing the paperwork at the gun show today, I looked at his other sale items on display. I turned to my son and said, "Ya know, some guys at gun shows want to sell some guns. Others are just screwing around. Mark wants to sell some guns...!"

Thanks, Mark. Always a pleasure.

Cap'n Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom