Nighthawk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:greetings I had a great transaction with Mark at the okc sooner gunshow. he has great prices and deals.

I will definately be going back to marks firearms for all my black rifle needs.

:thumbup3:

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just had the pleasure of meeting Mark for the first time. Super nice guy! Took time out of his day to meet me today for a deal. He pretty much just walked right out of a store while waiting to get his glasses fixed to do the deal and not make me wait. He also offered a lot of needed advice on how to install my first ever LPK. And I think he may have just made me an offer I couldn't refuse for a complete upper. Can't wait to do business again!!

P.S. Next time I'm going to your house so I can see some toys! Just ask Olyeller and he'll tell ya that I love to visit!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
crazyfish you'll love the upper especially if it's the CMMG upper.

Bought one of marks complete M4A3 kits minus the lower at the Claude Hall show a couple of weeks ago. Mounted it on my DPMS lower. I got a scope mount for an old bushnell banner scope I had laying around. Sunday I went and dialed everything in at the indoor range here in Tulsa. It's only 25yards but with one of his complete kits I had a 5 round group the size of a dime and my 10 round group was the size of a quarter, with the exception of one flier I had and I caused that one.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i enjoyed my transaction :bigeye:

i got one of them dpms lower parts kit at a reasonable price... just as described for the price quoted...

special thanks to crazyfish for bringing it to me...

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything bad I have ever said about Nighthawk I totally have to eat crow for. He is a super nice guy. VERY eager to help (even if you gave him a hard time on the boards)

Thanks so much for the help. You really made me look like a superstar getting me the rifle I could not find anywhere else

jar_e_d is

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to bump this thread up. I bought a dpms ar-15 from nighthawk about a week ago. He was very nice/informative and the deal went great! Good prices and a good guy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom