NightVyxen will not be down for lunch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She didn't post here much but often read the threads while I was browsing through.

She passed away today it was her birthday....I am dealing with a lot right now so I don't know when I will come through. I miss my wife already.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. :comfort:

As many may remember, I lost BOTH of my parents within 2 weeks of each other last June...mom on the 10th, dad on the 21st.

They taught me and my 2 brothers how to be successful, independent men, but above all else, they taught us love and how important a man's wife is to him. Your spouse should come before your kids. A lot of people disagree with that statement but think about it...who did you have first?

They were married 58 years. As a result of their teachings, my oldest brother and his wife have been married 36 years, my middle brother (the playboy) got a late start, but he's been married for 25 years and yours truly will celebrate 33 years this October.

I don't know what I would do without my Cindyann, I really don't. She's definitely the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me.

I can still remember when my grandma died 35 years ago. My grandpa told my dad (with me eavesdropping) "I know it's hard on you kids losing your momma but it's even worse when you lose your mate. The one you share everything with."

I completely believe him and dread the day if my bride goes before I do. My heart goes out to you...so very sorry.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for you and your extended family, Nightshade. Such losses are never easy, especially when one considers the number of years spent with their spouses.

I remember the stories of soldiers dying and calling for their mothers. Yet for most of us, we spend way more time with our wives that we did with our own mothers.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, man, I am so sorry. I know she had it rough in the last few years, and I know you did everything you could to make things better for her. I can't imagine what you're going through, truly. I will keep you in my prayers, and please don't hesitate to PM me if I can help. Good luck, man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom