NightVyxen will not be down for lunch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw you two recently, my heart goes out for both of you. What a sweet lady. If there is anything I can do, dont hesitate to ask.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John - I am so sorry. Please know that we are all praying for you and, if there is anything at all we can do, please let us know. Thoughts and prayers, my friend.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Right now I don't know what anyone can do to help. I made the arrangements for her today and there will be a memorial at some point but right now it's down to coordinating with her family who are strewn all around the country as well as in Jamaica. Right now I am just holding things together and pushing through until I can get to the point of figuring what else I need to do. I knew this day would come but I didn't expect it today. I was able to tell her goodbye and that I was sorry today, I should have taken her to the hospital but I thought she would be ok I have seen her spring back from worse than the cold we both have.

https://www.hayesfh.com/obituary/shauna-marie-gill

Latest posts

Top Bottom