NightVyxen will not be down for lunch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just hang in there, man. We're all rootin' for ya.

We are all rooting for you. Be strong for her. It is what she would have wanted.

I know guys and thank you. I still feel lost but the fog has started to lift so to speak. The first couple days I was completely numb unless I was to break down. I still have times where I walk in circles trying to figure out what to do but I honestly don't even remember driving the first couple days even though I know I did. I can see why a lot of couples end up passing one right after the other though. If I need anything I have some people in town as well as the forum here and some other places that I know will help. One restaurant in town has fed me half of what I have ate in the last week without them I don't think I would have ate at all the first couple days and I was just going through the motions, the woman who runs the front of the restaurant keeps saying to come in tomorrow.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally sat down and made this for our wedding rings so I can always keep her with me. My ring is heavier than hers so it wants to twist to one side a bit but it's better than carrying them around in a ziplock bag. Now I know they won't end up being lost.

20190309_135505.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few months ago I watched a movie with Shauna called letters to Juliet. Some parts of it are true, there really is a group of people in Verona Italy who receive letters for Juliet and respond. Knowing we were having a short year I sent a letter to them so that she would be able to get a letter back. It missed her by 10 days, today this came in the mail. I read it aloud and I hope that she is able to hear me. I need to write another letter back...

Juliet Club letter.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And when it rains it pours...... I woke up this morning to my phone going nuts with messages. My account is now 1200 overdrawn a hold has been placed on Shauna's last check.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know guys and thank you. I still feel lost but the fog has started to lift so to speak. The first couple days I was completely numb unless I was to break down. I still have times where I walk in circles trying to figure out what to do but I honestly don't even remember driving the first couple days even though I know I did. I can see why a lot of couples end up passing one right after the other though. If I need anything I have some people in town as well as the forum here and some other places that I know will help. One restaurant in town has fed me half of what I have ate in the last week without them I don't think I would have ate at all the first couple days and I was just going through the motions, the woman who runs the front of the restaurant keeps saying to come in tomorrow.

I have a freezer full of microwave dinners that you are welcome to. While it's hard for me to make it to Guthire, I'll gladly give them to anyone heading your way to pass along to you. I'm in OKC near NW 23rd and Western if someone wants to pick them up.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And when it rains it pours...... I woke up this morning to my phone going nuts with messages. My account is now 1200 overdrawn a hold has been placed on Shauna's last check.
Is that a Social Security disability check? You should check--if you've been married 10 years, you may be able to get a disability survivor's benefit. I was married to Holly for 14 years and I'm getting a SSD survivor's benefit every month, plus I can draw from it instead of my own Social Security until I turn 70. There are annual income limits until the year you reach full retirement age, but it may be worth it to look into that possibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom