Nike outlett shop in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the prices at the Nike outlet shop in OKC that much cheaper than Academy and are the shoes seconds? If they are within 10 or 15 dollars of Academy i can save the gas and get them in lawton.Thanks

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My boys love the Nike store. They find their shoes on the back discounted wall and they are cheaper than Academy by a long shot for the same shoe. The regular aisles of shoes IMO are not that cheap though.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Nike outlet is pretty good. The last 2 pairs of shoes I bought there were $39.99 and they are pretty nice. They also usually have about 3 large racks of super discounted clothing as well.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never find deals there. I did find some UA clothing for same price as Academy's store brand at that outlet. I've about given up on Nike Outlet

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive up there from lawton two or three times a year. Never looked at shoes, but I find slides there buy one/get one often. Plus I'll wreck the croc store once in a while. Drive up there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is my cousin got a pair of red nikes that the OU coaches wore last year for under $50. I wish I could get a pair of them. I never really saw much of anything when I went. I'm not one for spending a bunch on cloths and shoes though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom