Nissan Titan Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of Nissan Titans
i.imgur.com_sybFAZ0.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the new Titan is going to be in the 50K$ range like Ford and Chevy?

I've got 290K miles on my Tacoma, pulling small tractors, equipment and trailers all over NC Ok. It still doesn't use any oil, but honestly, its too small of a truck to be pulling a 5000 lb load on the road.

I'd sure like to see them make a mid sized truck with a diesel that is affordable.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the new Titan is going to be in the 50K$ range like Ford and Chevy?

I've got 290K miles on my Tacoma, pulling small tractors, equipment and trailers all over NC Ok. It still doesn't use any oil, but honestly, its too small of a truck to be pulling a 5000 lb load on the road.

I'd sure like to see them make a mid sized truck with a diesel that is affordable.

Makes two of us.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new Ram 1500 with the diesel is supposed to be 240hp/420tq and get >25mpg. I believe it was an established engine over in Europe first so the bugs should be worked out except maybe for some US emissions concerns. It's the same engine they are putting in the Grand Cherokee. The trucks are supposed to start around $30k.

I have a '06 Ram 3500 4x4 with the 5.9L Cummins. It's in great shape with only 125k miles. As much as I want to trade it in on a new one, I'm afraid if I do I'll regret getting rid of my dependable, non-emission 5.9L. I'd like something that rides a little better though and is easier to park. So I'm seriously considering this new Ram 1500 diesel (while keeping my 1 ton).

Latest posts

Top Bottom