Nitrided BCGs at $60. Wow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
http://www.alphashootingsports.com/...13/17&utm_campaign=OSBCGSALE&utm_medium=email

Looks to be pretty decent, I think. What say you all? I've ordered from them once or twice, I think, they came through.

Due to increased volume, please allow 2-3 business days to process and ship your order.
  • Carrier: Machined from 8620 steel & QPQ nitride/melonite treated.
  • Improved carrier geometry with M16 profile.
  • The QPQ nitride/melonite treatment hardends the surface to 70 RC and reduces friction, adding corrosion resistance inside and out.
  • Bolt: 9310 & QPQ nitride/melonite treated with additional cryo freeze for extra strength. Shot peened precision ground diameters.
  • Magnetic particle inspected and laser marked.
  • Extractor machined from 4140 hardned steel
  • Crane extractor O ring to boost extraction clamping force.
  • Gas key: Machined from billet 4140 with grade fasteners and staked to mil spec.
  • Chrome plated firing pin per mil spec.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I take it back, looking through emails, I can't find anything. I don't seem to have an account, either, so this ISN'T a company I've used before. Sorry for any confusion. If I weren't saving my mad money and getting ready to go on vacation, I'd pick up 3 or 4 of these just to try out.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
well i ordered one, i need the carrier, the only difference i can see in that bolt versus their $99 bcg is the extractor is not tool steel. i love nitride everything, sure makes cleaning easier.

thanks for the heads up

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
well i ordered one, i need the carrier, the only difference i can see in that bolt versus their $99 bcg is the extractor is not tool steel. i love nitride everything, sure makes cleaning easier.

thanks for the heads up
How expensive is the shipping?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks like a good deal. It is hard to pass up, because you can build an AR for little of nothing right now. Like you I am going on vacation, so I am keeping my money to blow while I am gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom