NJ: Third Circuit Tells Gun Owners They Must Turn In Gun Magazines(18months for each mag)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s only a matter of time before this crap spreads all through the US. I keep saying that one day there is gonna be a choice to be made. We either say enough and revolt, or we cower and surrender our 2A rights. The government is never going to stop this pursuit of disarmament. Look at how much the 2A has been infringed upon. The Supreme Court don’t care either. Have they overturned the anti 2A rulings in states such as California, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey? No they haven’t. And sadly the younger generation is anti gun. These are the ones that will one day be running our nation. People like Ocasio-Cortez. The government want us to be divided and want us to think disarmament will never happen. Right now they are getting what they want. We must unite and say enough.
With this being said, I doubt it will ever happen .....Red Dawn is going to occur in this county except the only occupying force will be our own government, possibly under the guise of the U.N.

How many of us will forsake our jobs and fight this out? I fear not enough.....a lot of good men doing nothing and the evil will triumph.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With this being said, I doubt it will ever happen .....Red Dawn is going to occur in this county except the only occupying force will be our own government, possibly under the guise of the U.N.

How many of us will forsake our jobs and fight this out? I fear not enough.....a lot of good men doing nothing and the evil will triumph.
Sadly you are probably right. Most will just sit around and do nothing while theirs and ours rights are stripped away. You know I know it’s easy to get on here and talk about standing up to this tyranny. It would be much harder to actually do something. But I view it this way. If we sit around and do nothing we will lose this great nation. All our rights will be gone and we will no longer be citizens. I just don’t understand why people can’t see this. Things just keep getting worse and will continue to. As long as the anti gunners keep winning they are gonna keep up this fight. They don’t care how little they win as long as they keep chipping away at the 2A. The time has long passed to put an end to this crap.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have already gone through the Clinton ban where magazines were restricted to 10 rounds. When it expired there was little opposition because crime statistics proved that hi-cap magazines had no significant effect on crime.
We have had some major incidents since then and the gun grabbers are using them as a foothold to climb on.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question then is why can't we get those red colored legislators in DC to write a bill that strengthens (aka anti-dem's it) the 2A? Something along the lines of a Citizen's firearm right clarification act. Basically it outlines the reason for the 2A and through the legaleaze speak makes any town, city, county or state law that:
Requires a license to purchase/own
Restricts firearms beyond the NFA
Prevents any legal adult from purchasing/owning/possessing a firearm
Prevents the carrying of a firearm in open view or in a vehicle
Regulates how firearms are to be stored in the home

become null and void. Ideally I would like to see the NFA torn up as well though I would shudder at seeing some people handle full auto firearms with how they handle semi-auto. This is something I plan to write my reps about. Even though we live in a state that is not as restrictive as some, I can see the writting on the wall as well and I know the Dem's have some stuff planned next term.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, get ready for the liberal house to start pushing bills through, but fortunately the Senate is still Republican.
It will be like when obama was in office. The house republicans voted dozens of times to abolish obamacare knowing it would fail.
When they got the majority in 2016 they voted to not abolish it. All the previous votes were sham votes to build the base for their personal re-election. The dimocrats will do exactly the same for the next two years leading to the 2020 elections. Produce gun bills that will fail, and investigate Trump until the cows come home knowing the senate will kill everything. It looks good to the base and that is what they are after.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t trust either party for protecting our gun rights. Both parties participated in the gun control we have today. People seem to think the Republicans are the best thing we have for protecting our rights, lol go see for yourself.....

Example: Clinton gave us the 10 year assault weapon ban but it took 46 Republican Congress critters for it to happen. 64 Democrats voted against it.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1994/roll416.xml

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t trust either party for protecting our gun rights. Both parties participated in the gun control we have today. People seem to think the Republicans are the best thing we have for protecting our rights, lol go see for yourself.....

Example: Clinton gave us the 10 year assault weapon ban but it took 46 Republican Congress critters for it to happen. 64 Democrats voted against it.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1994/roll416.xml
TWEET! Ten yard penalty, illegal use of facts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom