"No CD's Loaded" message after new head unit install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing how these common things happen at the same time.
I get into our Nissan Sedan to go to town today and the Rockford/Fosgate 6 CD changer has an error on screen that says, CD error.
Won't eject anything, won't play anything.

I drive a Titan. I've had a few issues with my radio. I keep hoping that Nissan will send out a firmware update or something. I think we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it appears I spoke too soon. The CD error is gone but now it doesn't play through Bluetooth so I'm about to set the damn thing on fire and be done with it. I hate this kind of stuff and THOUGHT this was going well. Issues like this truly take the fun out of this kind of thing for me. I tried reflashing the module and no dice. I'm doing every update possible for my phone and about to try that. If that doesnt work, I'm going to try flashing the module to how it originally was that was giving the No CD error. If that doesnt work...I give up.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it appears I spoke too soon. The CD error is gone but now it doesn't play through Bluetooth so I'm about to set the damn thing on fire and be done with it. I hate this kind of stuff and THOUGHT this was going well. Issues like this truly take the fun out of this kind of thing for me. I tried reflashing the module and no dice. I'm doing every update possible for my phone and about to try that. If that doesnt work, I'm going to try flashing the module to how it originally was that was giving the No CD error. If that doesnt work...I give up.

Dang it . . . hope you get it working.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drive a Titan. I've had a few issues with my radio. I keep hoping that Nissan will send out a firmware update or something. I think we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My CD unit has worked great for years. It's a backup driver Sentra to run back and forth to town that gets 35 mpg vs my truck that gets 13.
Probably just dirty from sitting around unused. It used to be a daily driver for the 36 mile round trip commute before retiring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom