No common sense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I often wondered what is wrong with a mothers milk? :anyone:
Too many mothers are taking prescribed psychoactive drugs, mood elevators, antidepressants, anti anxiety meds, opioids, narcotics, cannabinoids, alcohol and/or dangerous street drugs to compensate for the abusive sociological effects of toxic masculinity. These substances are considered detrimental to the development infants. Besides, with the quality of education young modern women have received in public schools, they are inherently incapable of correctly measuring and mixing ingredients for anything other than cocktails. Women cannot be trusted to truthfully answer as to whether they are using these substances because they all lie! Therefore, to avoid the potential of personal liability, physicians tell women to let their babies starve.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many mothers are taking prescribed psychoactive drugs, mood elevators, antidepressants, anti anxiety meds, opioids, narcotics, cannabinoids, alcohol and/or dangerous street drugs to compensate for the abusive sociological effects of toxic masculinity. These substances are considered detrimental to the development infants. Besides, with the quality of education young modern women have received in public schools, they are inherently incapable of correctly measuring and mixing ingredients for anything other than cocktails. Women cannot be trusted to truthfully answer as to whether they are using these substances because they all lie! Therefore, to avoid the potential of personal liability, physicians tell women to let their babies starve.
Sounds like they have no business having babies

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Goat milk, the best replacement for Mom.

Got love the irony, though:

13oz of EVAPORATED milk and add WATER.

Commercial formula is powdered milk, corn syrup solids and vitamins. Add water.

Not all moms produce enough milk. Moms taking certain meds cannot feed.
My wife tried to breast feed and she didn’t produce enough so we had to use formula.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We didn't raise our sons on store bought baby formula. Couldn't afford it.
edit: years later, I raised a baby rabbit I found on enfamile. It did well, grew fat after weaning and was quite tasty after eating.

Didn't really eat the rabbit, we released it.
So that’s where that fat rabbit came from. Yum

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no! Not for any baby I'm responsible for! Hormones and drugs easily wind up in breast milk from women, why expect it to be different with men who have to take hormones to lactate? This may possibly be the worst idea anyone has ever had!
LMAO! Nice…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom