• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

No explanation for "warnings"?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL at this old thread. I apparently got a warning with no explanation and found this thread looking for info because I don't show I even had a post from that day.

Compared to how many members have threatened me or told me they want me at the bottom of their fishing ponds lately, I can't imagine how anything I've said could be warranted as so offensive.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
LOL at this old thread. I apparently got a warning with no explanation and found this thread looking for info because I don't show I even had a post from that day.

Compared to how many members have threatened me or told me they want me at the bottom of their fishing ponds lately, I can't imagine how anything I've said could be warranted as so offensive.

You probably one a those liberals Momma talked about when she wuz preachin' to'em as she gave them a sponge bath.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Must have been that review of the Magpul handguard...:pms2:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

You should be able to see what it was in your profile, look at any Warning points and there should be a generic explanation. Looks like you had 13 posts that day.

Top Bottom