No Firearms at Trump Inauguration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing those items are banned from all events, which would likely include many that aren't on federal grounds (since the actual inauguration is only part of the day's events)

And while i completely understand why they feel those items should be banned, it is somewhat hypocritical as it relates to the party of 'one should always be allowed to be armed'.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
it's just a shame they didn't vote in your girl.

This is a perfect example of the utter intolerance of the right. I have said on this very form, several times, that I thought Hillary may very well be the 2nd worst major party candidate in history. She's just a really bad person and politician. But, there is no doubt that Trump is the worst candidate in history.

But you assume that since I don't fall into lock-step with your ideology I'm a lefty that blindly supported Hillary. You're wrong.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Working Americans have a different opinion.

53496575.jpg

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So you aren't a working American?

Well, I could hardly call what I do work. But, I am a salary earning, tax-paying, red-blooded American. Who happens to know that Trump is unqualified and unfit to be POTUS. We shall see. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he's a great president. And, in fact, being a white, male, upper middle class and having a fair sized investment portfolio I'm right in Trump's wheelhouse.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I could hardly call what I do work. But, I am a salary earning, tax-paying, red-blooded American. Who happens to know that Trump is unqualified and unfit to be POTUS. We shall see. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he's a great president. And, in fact, being a white, male, upper middle class and having a fair sized investment portfolio I'm right in Trump's wheelhouse.

You know what Hillary and her ilk wanted to do to the Second Amendment? What about all those SJWs that wanted men in little girl's restrooms and locker rooms? What about them shoving their pro-homosexual PC ******** down the throats of hard-working business owners?

Hillary would have been a disaster for this country. Obama's failure was only limited because of a Republican Congress, but ever since Obamacare, my premiums have become more and more expensive and my options are less. infact, in just the last few years my premiums have doubled. Some of those without the benefit of company-provided insurance have seen even higher premium jumps.

What if Hillary's proposed 'Assault Weapons' ban came into effect and we'd all have to deal with California/massachusetts esque ********?

I can only speak for myself, but i wouldn't want to be a red blooded American who needed a bullet button and 10 round mags to exercise his god-given rights.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do not know that. You are making assumptions based on your feels. What we know for fact, based on performance and actions, are that GWB, BHO and HRC are unfit to be president.

According to the Constitution, he is qualified. The electorate decided that he is qualified.

Therefore he is qualified.

Latest posts

Top Bottom