No Gun Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is strange, the DLO lab in Yukon forbids the old High Standard .22 pistols. Makes me wonder what rimfires they do allow? The Ruger MK Series? Buckmarks? One of the newer tacticool pistols like the Ruger SR22 or the Walther P22 Maybe? I think I’ll go in and ask them, just to see what it is with the High Standards. “Excuse me, do you just not like High Standards or what?” I’ll ask. I might tell the gal who does the blood draws that I noticed that she isn’t sweating too much for a heavy woman, you know, kinda make her feel good about herself and all. I bet they are gonna do a great job when I get done talking to ‘em about high standards and let them draw blood for my lab tests huh?
f6d5692b94fa70fe8d113043693526c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is strange, the DLO lab in Yukon forbids the old High Standard .22 pistols. Makes me wonder what rimfires they do allow? The Ruger MK Series? Buckmarks? One of the newer tacticool pistolsRuger SR22 or the Walther P22 Maybe? I think I’ll go in and ask them, just to see what it is with the High Standards.
f6d5692b94fa70fe8d113043693526c6.jpg

Joel,
What is the DLO lab?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel,
What is the DLO lab?

It’s Diagnostic Lab of Oklahoma.

My doc sent me to get a blood test. It didn’t go so well in there, I asked why they didn’t like high standards and she said “what’s a high standard?” Man, if that’s the way it is there, I’m not letting that big old gal stick a needle in me!

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s Diagnostic Lab of Oklahoma.

My doc sent me to get a blood test. It didn’t go so well in there, I asked why they didn’t like high standards and she said “what’s a high standard?” Man, if that’s the way it is there, I’m not letting that big old gal stick a needle in me!

Lol, that pic DOES look like an old High Standard, or maybe a Colt Woodsman?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, that pic DOES look like an old High Standard, or maybe a Colt Woodsman?

Yeah maybe, but I’m sure not going back in there! That big ole heavy gal said they were gonna call the cops if I didn’t get the “heck” outta there. I guess they prolly don’t wanna buy an OSA t-shirt either... I tried to tell that biggun we could get ‘em in XXL but she started cussing and hollering and stuff real loud. Jeebus.

Hey! I know! I’ll go back and take my Ruger MK IV in there and show ‘em; maybe they will like that one better. Yeah, everything will be fine then.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah maybe, but I’m sure not going back in there! That big ole heavy gal said they were gonna call the cops if I didn’t get the “heck” outta there. I guess they prolly don’t wanna buy an OSA t-shirt either... I tried to tell that biggun we could get ‘em in XXL but she started cussing and hollering and stuff real loud. Jeebus.

Hey! I know! I’ll go back and take my Ruger MK IV in there and show ‘em; maybe they will like that one better. Yeah, everything will be fine then.

Biggun was probably upset to begin with because it wasn't lunch time yet.
:yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom