No More Private Farms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another issue involved is this: How many senators and representatives are OWNED or leased by Corporations and pass bills that ARE NOT WRITTEN BY CONGRESS, but by special interest groups? For example the latest FCC rules covering Cable TV were almost entirely written by the TOP 5 Media Companies? I believe that ALL FOOD and DRUG Regulations are written by the TOP Food processing companies, i.e. Archer Daniels, Kraft etc/

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are city governments in the US, with ordinances against growing your own vegetables.

Gets harder every year to find seed. Especially if you are looking for non-GMO. Very few know anything about growing your own, much less gathering and saving seeds.

It is going to get a lot worse, quickly.

The Gates /Soros planned bio-attack has proven the steeple will blindly and joyfully step in line.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The issue is that there are people who will DO that bidding - it ain't "the government". Anyone charged with arresting, fining, or harassing citizens for any of this are the enemy. You know who they are. "Just doing my job" is a bullsh*t excuse. Tyranny can't spread without willing participants, whether they support the ideology, or do it for a pension or a paycheck. The human suffering during the last century could not have occurred, and the despotic BS could not have occurred without the Gestapo, Stasi, NKVD, etc. Stalin wasn't about to go out and do the work himself.

If it comes to that, I hope as many "enforcers" die as can be killed. THEY are the true enemy of the people. In the words of one of our idiotic Presidents: "you're either with us, or against us". Pick your side.
I don’t disagree, it should be noted that Canada just announced its following the European nitrogen model and its about to get heated in the Communist country directly to the North of us.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you allow a child to run rampant you grow a rotten little being. If you beat they're ass when its called for you grow a respectable being. Same applies for the big picture. Without an ass beating, respect shall not come and the pasture maggots will be corralled. The big question is will the maggots awake ? Given the lack of situational awareness I sadly have my doubts. But I pray regularly that I'm wrong.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless a person is mushroom they've heard the phrase.
You'll own nothing and be happy .
It's occurring at an alarming rate and the average mushroom hasn't a clue.
Sad thing about losing farmland is the children of farmers don't want to put in the effort it takes to work hard and keep the land in the family so the farmer sells the land to developers in most cases for millions of dollars. Where we live used to be farm land with the main crops being sugar beets, corn and wheat. Now today that land is all sub divisions. One can't really blame the farmers who worked all their lives to help feed this Nation to take their money from the sale of their land and enjoy the rest of their lives on easy street as their kids turn into woke zombies.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sad thing about losing farmland is the children of farmers don't want to put in the effort it takes to work hard and keep the land in the family so the farmer sells the land to developers in most cases for millions of dollars. Where we live used to be farm land with the main crops being sugar beets, corn and wheat. Now today that land is all sub divisions. One can't really blame the farmers who worked all their lives to help feed this Nation to take their money from the sale of their land and enjoy the rest of their lives on easy street as their kids turn into woke zombies.
That's the best financial move a farm kid can make though. Continuing on the family farm is risky, hard work, long days, risky, and did I mention risky for modest to low pay.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My wife's grandfather died at 94 years old recently.
He milked his cows for decades by himself and sold the milk to the Schwan.

They came out and picked up the milk from the big stainless container it was in.
One benefit was they gave him Free ice cream like Ice cream sandwiches etc.
And paid him for the milk of course.

He got prostate cancer but milked those cows until he was 92.
There are still small dairies.
This was in Cameron Missouri.
When we moved to our current home in 2005 there were four dairies within 15 minutes of me, only one remains. Mostly due to not being able to find workers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom