No more virginity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
001.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Turning necks and annealing are the two things I really want to start but scared as hell to try.
It will not blow up nor will it turn into King Kong..... Mess a couple cheap ones up and learn a new skill...... watch your fingers hot brass burns. Ask me how I know!!!~ Swampratt told me ... yea thats the story ! :cool:

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could not send the video in gmail, so I had to screenshot it. It is still a work in progress, trying to get the feeder lined out. It's working great, I just have to put a smaller motor on it. I have a microwave motor I'm going to switch it out with today, which should fix it. I have also adjusted since this one, to keep the heat line to no more than 1/4" down the body. Change out the feeder motor, complete my torch tiedown, and I'm in business. Even doing it one at a time, I did 150 in half the time I did 50 with the drill.

I only have $75 (+/-) $5, in the entire machine. I only bought the 2 motors, the cake pan, and a 2' stick of aluminum angle stock. True it looks like Dr. Frankenstein built it, but it's functional, and that's all I care about. I used an outdated pc case, which supplied every piece of aluminum you see, for the structure, and the power supply. I had everything else on hand, which worked out nicely since I'm so broke, if it cost a nickel to poop, I'd have to just puke.
4F9AD75B-B2F8-445C-A740-F93684255A15.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom