No sleep for me tonight...Ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mowing the other day has hit me hard today. Can't breath even with O2. Used a couple of Steroid meds in my lung nebulizer (sp?) and no help yet. Last options will be to take some move codeine Cough syrup or go for the big dog Oxy's......Ha. Doubt I'll do the last one.

I guess it's just the roids in my system but this gave me a bit of relief even if no one reads it.

Sleep well folks.
Allen

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@steelfingers if you aren't gonna sleep, why don't you go crank on that 650 or CO-AX! I'm just kidding but not really! Ok! I'm joking! Hang in there and get healthy! I look forward to seeing you around!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mowing in the heat definitely sucks. Hope you get to feeling normal again. Steroids do the same to me. I get antsy and normally end up tinkering or working in the shop all night just to keep me from losing my mind.

Since it's still hot out, if anyone is out working in it, steer clear of cold beverages, especially if you're huffing and puffing to exhaustion. Cold water shock is a real b**ch, and the sore muscle effects can last for days.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you just do not know how to take it easy do ya? I second those who say to take care of yourself.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not being able to breath puts me in panic mode, I hate that feeling. Good luck.
Is this from allergies or did your mowing inflame another condition?
I think mowing inflamed my remaining lung but seems it would have happened immediately. Right now my breathing is like I've just ran a race. Hope it gets better

Latest posts

Top Bottom