No Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have experienced no supply on everyday crap, like some third world country? I have a coworker who can't get normal light fixtures for his rental. I haven't gotten meat, like all of you, like I want. This is BS! When are people going to wake up?!? It's supposed to be "woke" now.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have experienced no supply on everyday crap, like some third world country? I have a coworker who can't get normal light fixtures for his rental. I haven't gotten meat, like all of you, like I want. This is BS! When are people going to wake up?!? It's supposed to be "woke" now.
If your woke you should be a vegetarian. Not a meateater.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We haven't gone to Vegas since this has been going on because it's a shell of what it was. I was talking the other night about driving to New Orleans since we haven't been anywhere in so long. The first place I looked at, that we like, is "Temporarily Closed". Might as well keep exploring at home since KC isn't on lockdown yet.

Arrowhead stadium has 76,000 screaming fans with no masks on almost every week...at least I'll be included there this Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom