No Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have experienced no supply on everyday crap, like some third world country? I have a coworker who can't get normal light fixtures for his rental. I haven't gotten meat, like all of you, like I want. This is BS! When are people going to wake up?!? It's supposed to be "woke" now.
The whole country needs to go on strike for about a month and watch what happens to this N/A stuff but we may not get the chance before the White House idiot and his mob of criminals ram-rod us into a full blown depression, use what ya got sparingly.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went grocery shopping yesterday, at the Crest in Edmond. I was amazed at the number of empty shelves all through the store!
The last few times I was in the Walmarts on Cedar Lane in Norman the grocery section looked like a rummage sale.

On the plus side, I didn't see any Walmartians while I was in there.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect what happened to Venezuela 20 years ago, was a test run for what happened to us on Nov. 8th, 2020! They even used the very same voting machines! If I am correct, whom ever did this was very good at it, Democrats are simply not that smart! This was likely a well trained, and practiced, MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ORIGINATION! This COUP was so well planned, and exicted, that half the population of the U.S. still don't know what happened, and the other half still THINK THEY WON! The only country with the MEANS, MOTIVE, AND OPPORTUNITY, IS COMMUNIST CHINA! TIME WILL TELL, in Venezuela they have had supply chain shortages of EVERYTHING, inflation of over 1,000,000% per year for many years! When/ if we start using $10,000.00 bills, instead of toilet paper, because it is cheaper, and more radially avalable, LIKE VENEZUELA DOES NOW, WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE WE HAVE BEEN HAD! GOOD LUCK TO US!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Billowing black smoke seen for miles as massive Walmart distribution center burns in Indiana

Wed, March 16, 2022, 11:24 PM
Large plumes of thick smoke soared into the air in Plainfield, Indiana, on Wednesday after a 1.2 million-square-foot Walmart distribution center caught fire.

The structure fire began around 1 p.m. Wednesday, according to a Facebook post from the Avon Police Department. The building was fully engulfed in flames by the time fire authorities arrived.

Smoke from the fire could be seen from miles away — and even on satellite imagery — as the fire grew in the town near the Indianapolis International Airport.

One firefighter suffered minor injuries while fighting the fire but was treated and released back to the scene, Plainfield Fire Chief Brent Anderson said.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will be the lead agency in investigating the cause of the fire, which could take weeks, according to the fire chief.

"Right now we have no idea what may have started this (and) no reason to believe it's suspicious or anything," Anderson said.

WATCH: Massive fire breaks out at Walmart distribution center in Indiana

VIDEO: Multiple small fires in Central Park investigated

Mario Cruz, who has worked in the stocking department for three years at the distribution center, said they stocked everything from clothing to food to electronics at the distribution center and that there is always a lot of cardboard inside.

Deputy Chief Joe Aldridge of the Plainfield Police Department said Walmart believed all 1,000 employees at the distribution center were accounted for and that they got out of the building safely.

“It’s going to be difficult to contain this,” he said. “If you live in neighborhoods north of this facility, I’d say you should stay indoors and keep your windows and doors shut.”

Fire officials warned the distribution center was full of items that could become toxic if burned. The Indiana Department of Environmental Management and the Environmental Protection Agency arrived Wednesday to assist in testing for hazardous materials and air quality issues from the fire, the fire chief said.

"We are going to err on the side of caution right now," Anderson said. "We will treat everything as if it's hazardous."

The fire department said the firefighting operation is expected to last well into Wednesday evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom