No Worries About Domestic Terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's like saying your car is a safer method of travel than airplanes because your car wont fall outa the sky if the engine fails.
I'll drink to that... :drunk2:

And yes, I have flown before. Once... :D

Wife and I always disagreed on trans-ocean travel. She wants to travel by air, I prefer a ship.

I can swim a little bit, but can't fly at all...

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I sure hope they're watching those violent Muslims out in Elohim City....
I actually ended up in Elohim City back in the late 1990's by accident. I was not familiar with what Elohim City was and I was looking for a friends deer lease that bordered Elohim and was lost. I pulled in to the compound looking for some one to give me some directions. My truck had a Fort Chaffee base sticker on it and I happened to be wearing a Army logo sweat shirt. No one was around so I knocked on a trailer door and could feel people eyeballing me from behind the curtains on the trailers in the compound. I finally gave up and drove off to find the deer lease thinking, what a weird place. I called my friend to help get me to the deer lease and he said I was lucky they didn't panic and shoot me thinking it was a government raid.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll drink to that... :drunk2:

And yes, I have flown before. Once... :D

Wife and I always disagreed on trans-ocean travel. She wants to travel by air, I prefer a ship.

I can swim a little bit, but can't fly at all...

I cannot confirm that I've flown in a car before (technically "glided"). I can confirm that I've owned a WRX, and any proper WRX owner should try it at least once. I can confirm that were I able to confirm such an event, it would not have been the closest I came to dying in said car (which a friend nicknamed the Electric Blue Bomb of Death), but would've been the closest I ever came to dying in an airborne car.

True...

...which is why I never fly in a helicopter, regardless of the possibility of auto-rotation.

Those drop either way.

I've investigated an autorotation "landing". They make swirlie marks on concrete and tend to bend stuff. BTW, the pilot made it, but the pilot's seat cushion was a total loss. RIP seat cushion, RIP...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2017-7-25_23-31-47.jpeg

OK, it does happen

Latest posts

Top Bottom