Non-classified option for selling handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that something similar to this happened to. He was taling a certain medication to keep migraines away, & well, with new job & insurance, they want him to try this new drug! & he became violent to his family & himself, & so he recognized this & admitted himself to the hospital. It was later they found out that the violent tendencies he had was a side effect (that he wasn't told about).
So the day he admitted himself to the hospital, he sent me a message & asked if I could come get his guns out of his house. I couldn't get a response when I asked why.
So I went to his house & his wife filled me in on the story. So I kept all his guns at my house for about a year, until he was comfortable taking them back with whatever medicine he is on now.
& you will want to choose someone you can trust, & No, you dont have to worry about filling out any 4473 forms or anything. Ownership is not changing.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a young son that was just admitted for psychological issues / self harm
I haven't fired my two handguns in several years.
I have them locked in a safe, but wife wants them gone / out of the house..

What are my options in the Tulsa area?
I would find a good dealer and leave them with them on consignment. If they sale that is good, if not they are there if you want them back. May the Lord bless you and your family!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has asked what they are yet. I bet there's lots of folks that might make have interest in a fire sale (no offense intended) if they knew what they were. Give me a deal good enough and I'll buy a ton of crap I don't need.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has asked what they are yet. I bet there's lots of folks that might make have interest in a fire sale (no offense intended) if they knew what they were. Give me a deal good enough and I'll buy a ton of crap I don't need.
He's probably had 2 dozen PMs by now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom