noob over and under owner here -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cast off stock Okie talked about kept me from buying one of those Russkie shotguns years ago.
They were affordable and looked very well built but I figured I would never get used to that.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
big thank you to the guys that recommended the magnetic front sight. was way to much trouble getting the old one off. i was worried that it would slide or fall off but i have fired atleast 100 shells and its held up. now i just need to get a set of chokes for skeet and not these stock factory internal thread protector ones i have. not sure how or what you would call it... full cylinder? its fully smoothbore open. theres no taper to it at all, no choke on it, these "chokes" just appear to function as thread protectors. wonder if its even worth the 50-80$ or whatever it was last i looked to buy the set for it.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i look at the bead when i mount the gun but i dont see it when i am swinging. i dont use it to aim. the bakail is threaded but its probably seized. i use a hi-viz that clamps on the rib. go pattern the shotgun and find out where its shooting

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
big thank you to the guys that recommended the magnetic front sight. was way to much trouble getting the old one off. i was worried that it would slide or fall off but i have fired atleast 100 shells and its held up. now i just need to get a set of chokes for skeet and not these stock factory internal thread protector ones i have. not sure how or what you would call it... full cylinder? its fully smoothbore open. theres no taper to it at all, no choke on it, these "chokes" just appear to function as thread protectors. wonder if its even worth the 50-80$ or whatever it was last i looked to buy the set for it.
are there any notches on them? they came with 3 chokes. ic mod and full. they use the notches as browning. colonial and carlson are the only two i know of that make the tru-chokes

Latest posts

Top Bottom