Noob to this forum....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....but not to shooting. My dearly departed wife, bless her soul, passed some 2.5 yr ago; COPD.

Long story short, she asked if I wanted to go to a local gun show up in OKC, so we went, even though we had a 12G pump and 22 semi in the house, this was back in 1999. First piece I saw at the show was a hammered coach gun in 12g - and well the rest of the story, from there is down hill at full speed. Yup - we dun turned into CAS shooters Presto-Chango complete with costumes, "old" model Vaqueros (blued, 7.5") in 45C and Win model 94s in same caliber and a 20 for the wife and the 12g coach fer me. The sport got me into handloading and after a bit I couldn't even consider a new caliber in our safe if I wasn't hand loading! So after a bit I was loading more than I ever thought about.

I suppose that I'll be able to post pics, so hold on while I figger it out on this here web site.

JPK

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....but not to shooting. My dearly departed wife, bless her soul, passed some 2.5 yr ago; COPD.

Long story short, she asked if I wanted to go to a local gun show up in OKC, so we went, even though we had a 12G pump and 22 semi in the house, this was back in 1999. First piece I saw at the show was a hammered coach gun in 12g - and well the rest of the story, from there is down hill at full speed. Yup - we dun turned into CAS shooters Presto-Chango complete with costumes, "old" model Vaqueros (blued, 7.5") in 45C and Win model 94s in same caliber and a 20 for the wife and the 12g coach fer me. The sport got me into handloading and after a bit I couldn't even consider a new caliber in our safe if I wasn't hand loading! So after a bit I was loading more than I ever thought about.

I suppose that I'll be able to post pics, so hold on while I figger it out on this here web site.

JPK
Welcome good back story lot of good people here you'll fit right in

Latest posts

Top Bottom