Norman High Girls Basketball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Norman High School girls basketball team won state in 6A again. This was after a slimy announcer made disparaging remarks toward the team for taking a knee as well as using a racial slur. Then he tried to backpedal into “high blood sugar” as the cause for his outburst. Did I mention he was talking during the National anthem with a live mic? So congratulations to the girls team for once again winning state.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Norman High School girls basketball team won state in 6A again. This was after a slimy announcer made disparaging remarks toward the team for taking a knee as well as using a racial slur. Then he tried to backpedal into “high blood sugar” as the cause for his outburst. Did I mention he was talking during the National anthem with a live mic? So congratulations to the girls team for once again winning state.

Ya, that's a total BS cop out. High or low, I've never felt like dropping a racist comment. Jittery or tired Yes.

I don't agree with their actions, but they are afforded their rights like everyone else and I do respect that they arnt on a corner burning **** down, but working hard on the court.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t agree with their actions either. But if now athletes are allowed to make political protests during school events, lets see if their enlightened supporters & administrators would allow students to make a pro-life or pro 2A protest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom