North Carolina School District Staging Rifles in Schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they're going to store AR rifles in safes in several schools in a district in NC. I'd like to hear more details about their plan such as who will be able to access them, training plans, etc... At any rate, sounds like a good idea to me:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-ca...ols?dicbo=v2-4cc24806d57a14d3449c4c97e244c871
Access is for responding officers. They'll be the ones able to get in the safes.
Which leads me to believe that the NC school district in question does not station officers at the schools. The emergency firearm safes will be accessed by the officers/first responders that come on scene after an emergency call has been made.

There are districts in OK that have officers regularly stationed at schools with access to the same loadout described.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Access is for responding officers. They'll be the ones able to get in the safes.
Which leads me to believe that the NC school district in question does not station officers at the schools. The emergency firearm safes will be accessed by the officers/first responders that come on scene after an emergency call has been made.

There are districts in OK that have officers regularly stationed at schools with access to the same loadout described.
If this is the way it is then it is pure ignorance. The police regularly get there and don’t do nothing. The teachers need to be able to access them. But I support teachers and anyone else being able to carry in schools. Until we get rid of gun free zones, we will continue to see schools being shot up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom