Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Notice on this map the N/S road is 3000Rd. Some county employee may have put the incorrect sign up since Gerhard says it is 1000Rd. I used crayons on the map to help some of you out.
View attachment 103286

I don't see the little read tear drop on this one, does this means he moved the location of the shoot???? lmao

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll make it if I have to hire an Indian scout. I also want to thank the G man for hosting the event. That's a heck of nice thing to do and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate it.
If there's anything I can do to return the favor, you got it.
Really looking forward to the trip.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? East/West roads. North/South are numbered. And, the numbering system on google earth doesn't always match, in my experience. Apparently, they're still 'working on it,' like I-35 and I-40 in OKC.

Your right I'm over here at the farm as we speak. Your also correct that google earth doesn't match up but google maps did. I've always used steelfingers direction method.
From the cottonwood tree that the white horse stood under, go thatways until yor horse gets tired and you'll be there.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll make it if I have to hire an Indian scout. I also want to thank the G man for hosting the event. That's a heck of nice thing to do and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate it.
If there's anything I can do to return the favor, you got it.
Really looking forward to the trip.

You know, we could pick a time to meet up somewhere on the highway and caravan in. That way we'd all make sure and make it -- or we all make the Silver Alert System ... :o

Latest posts

Top Bottom