Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right I'm over here at the farm as we speak. Your also correct that google earth doesn't match up but google maps did. I've always used steelfingers direction method.
From the cottonwood tree that the white horse stood under, go thatways until yor horse gets tired and you'll be there.
Damn!! I'm sorry that I missed you. Just got back from Enid.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm rather looking forward to it myself. Not only for the shooting, but meeting most of you for the first time. :Heya:

I agree, and think this is going to be a lot of fun. I just hope it's a decent day and not too darned HOT! (Wishful thinking?) I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you folks for the first time too. A good ENS is a fun way to get to know the people you talk to here on OSA as well as a chance to try out different firearms. Woohoo!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a thought, I can bring my awning/tent too. May give some relief from sun for a few people and its quick to set up.

Hadn't thought about it, but I also have one (10x10 canopy). It's especially easy to set up when you have just a little bit of help! Probably a five minute job with four people!

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have several camping chairs around here. I'll stick them in the trunk of the car. And I KNOW I have 3 or 4 ice chests. I'll fill a couple with water and ice ... If anyone wants to put anything in them to keep it cold I'll bring a third one (it's not that big but it will work) with just ice.

Cookies are a definite maybe. I don't feel like cooking when it's hot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom