Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm rather looking forward to it myself. Not only for the shooting, but meeting most of you for the first time. :Heya:

Just a thought, I can bring my awning/tent too. May give some relief from sun for a few people and its quick to set up.

Hadn't thought about it, but I also have one (10x10 canopy). It's especially easy to set up when you have just a little bit of help! Probably a five minute job with four people!

I think I have several camping chairs around here. I'll stick them in the trunk of the car. And I KNOW I have 3 or 4 ice chests. I'll fill a couple with water and ice ... If anyone wants to put anything in them to keep it cold I'll bring a third one (it's not that big but it will work) with just ice.

Cookies are a definite maybe. I don't feel like cooking when it's hot.

Yeah, I've got several 'bag' chairs as well. I'll throw them in. My pick-up may be full by the time I get there!

All is well as the time draws ever nearer...:clap3:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, is it okay if I bring my husband? He's kinda a pain in the ass but he's cute ... plus, I wanna make him drive home so I can take a nap. :bolt:

:hey3::rollingla
Actually, I was hoping that he'd come, so yes; you can bring him.

Just curious, but what all firearms is anyone planning to bring? I'm bringing my GSR in 223, one of my 22 rimfires, (probably my 617) and my 686.

Latest posts

Top Bottom