Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great! Let's do that then.

Less than two weeks away!!

My only real wish is that it is "unseasonably cool". I haven't eaten solid food since the middle of May and man, I am starting to get worn plumb out the SECOND I step out in the heat. My morning walks (in the mid-70s) wear me out so bad I want a nap when I get back home.

I've been taking supplements but I think me and the doc are gonna have a serious talk about me seeing a dietician that specializes in dysphagia patients. I feel great, I just don't have any stamina and once I'm spent, I'm done for most of the day.

@Fyrtwuck saved my butt at the match a couple of weekends ago with his NASTY tasting Gatorade. Lol I gotta say it's good having friends who are smarter than you are. :giveup::bighug:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only real wish is that it is "unseasonably cool". I haven't eaten solid food since the middle of May and man, I am starting to get worn plumb out the SECOND I step out in the heat. My morning walks (in the mid-70s) wear me out so bad I want a nap when I get back home.

I've been taking supplements but I think me and the doc are gonna have a serious talk about me seeing a dietician that specializes in dysphagia patients. I feel great, I just don't have any stamina and once I'm spent, I'm done for most of the day.

@Fyrtwuck saved my butt at the match a couple of weekends ago with his NASTY tasting Gatorade. Lol I gotta say it's good having friends who are smarter than you are. :giveup::bighug:
What flavor gatorade do you like best? I'll try and have some on hand, not just for you, but for anyone else who needs electrolytes.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has occured to me: will anyone be recording this event for posterity? When it's done, maybe post it up on facebook?

Something to think about anyway.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What flavor gatorade do you like best? I'll try and have some on hand, not just for you, but for anyone else who needs electrolytes.

NONE of them. Lol. I have a couple of cases and was planning on bringing one of them with me anyway, but thank you for the offer. And needless say, anybody who finds them thirsty and needing some is welcome to help themselves to my ice chests. One will have water bottles, one Gatorade -- in several different flavors. None of them any good ... Lol

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, druryj and I were discussing the times and the idea was floated that we start at 830-900 AM, then knock off about noon and head to the Red Barn Cafe in Caldwell, KS.

Any thoughts on this?

Certainly works for me, but I'm less than an hour away! Some of our members coming from a distance might feel differently!

Latest posts

Top Bottom