Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point, the only firearm I will probably bring is a Ruger #1 in .375 H&H. Everybody else has the bases pretty well covered ... unless somebody would like to shoot something else in a big bore rifle. I will bring a 10'x10' canopy, half a dozen bag chairs, and a small folding table. Anything else ya'll can think of we might want? Oh, and I do have name tags!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point, the only firearm I will probably bring is a Ruger #1 in .375 H&H. Everybody else has the bases pretty well covered ... unless somebody would like to shoot something else in a big bore rifle. I will bring a 10'x10' canopy, half a dozen bag chairs, and a small folding table. Anything else ya'll can think of we might want? Oh, and I do have name tags!

Cool deal on the name tags. Would you please be the HGICNT (Head guy in charge of name tags) and walk around and get everybody appropriately and correctly labeled ?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A drunk Sofia Vergara?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll TRY?!?!?! LOL. I even promise not to add any snide comments to the tags!

Hell, why not? It's not like we have to abide by any rules THERE...blast away as you so wish. (But hey, thanks for being the HGICNT).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom