Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started setting out ammo today to remind me what guns to bring. Will be bringing two .22 caliber swingers with a minimum of 5 shots to reset, three to four target stands with wood lathes and cardboard metric targets to staple to the lathes, and a plethora of NRA and other targets to staple to the stands. About 5' high.
Bringing a timer if anybody wants to do a one on one drag race on the swingers for a little competition. (bringing two rifles set up for steel challenge rifles to use)
I'm sure I'll think of something else to bring for some shooting pleasure.
Clay pigeons planted on the berm give a great visual target and instant gratification with zero chance of ricochet if Gerhard1 is cool with all of this.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started setting out ammo today to remind me what guns to bring. Will be bringing two .22 caliber swingers with a minimum of 5 shots to reset, three to four target stands with wood lathes and cardboard metric targets to staple to the lathes, and a plethora of NRA and other targets to staple to the stands. About 5' high.
Bringing a timer if anybody wants to do a one on one drag race on the swingers for a little competition. (bringing two rifles set up for steel challenge rifles to use)
I'm sure I'll think of something else to bring for some shooting pleasure.
Clay pigeons planted on the berm give a great visual target and instant gratification with zero chance of ricochet if Gerhard1 is cool with all of this.
Sounds good to me. I have done that myself although not for a long time.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note:
I will start a new thread, either Saturday night or early Sunday Morning following the ENS so we can all post our pics and tell lies and stories an BS about the epic ENS at gerhard1's!

This is gonna be a good one.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note:
I will start a new thread, either Saturday night or early Sunday Morning following the ENS so we can all post our pics and tell lies and stories an BS about the epic ENS at gerhard1's!

This is gonna be a good one.
Grand!!! As of now, the forecast is good. NOAA says mostly clear Friday, Friday night and Saturday. I'll have plenty of pizza boxes (unfortunately for the rest of you, empty) and I took a trip to Enid where I stopped at Academy for ammo, and Staples for binder clips. Also, I've been having a few problems with my CZ 527 in 7.62 Soviet, so I'll test it tomorrow and if it works, it will be at the ENS.

As an aside, if anyone here does facebook, could you please record this and post the video there and then link it to here? I'd sure appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom