Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhmmm, yeah ... lol ... "THAT" AC556 ... :o
ALL RIGHT!!! By all means, please do bring it. I have a few 5.56 rounds.

The west side of the berm is about 9' high, so if the muzzle of your 556 has a tendency to climb in full auto, we might want to be fairly close to the berm. Either that or just have so many rounds in the magazine.

Just doing some thinking on my keyboard here. Nothing is graven in stone at this point.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woohoo...hopefully I can partake in this fun.
The AC556 is on my bucket list...I thought I wanted an M14 until I shot one and yeah, that was no fun. The BAR was a joy to shoot but costs waaaaaay more than both the M14 and AC556 combined. I wanted to shoot an AC556 before going down that path to ownership. :D

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken it has a 3-round burst setting. (Sorry, been a while since I looked at it ... lol). If I am right, we can set it there until everyone who wants to shoot it is comfortable with the way it handles and then, if you want, we can switch it over to full auto.

Be forewarned, that thing eats ammo like fat kids eat cake.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woohoo...hopefully I can partake in this fun.
The AC556 is on my bucket list...I thought I wanted an M14 until I shot one and yeah, that was no fun. The BAR was a joy to shoot but costs waaaaaay more than both the M14 and AC556 combined. I wanted to shoot an AC556 before going down that path to ownership. :D

Well, it does sound like fun and if it's a bucket list thing for you, we need to make sure we can help you check that one off! So; what weekend day works best for you other than July 22 my friend?

Latest posts

Top Bottom