Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. My only no-go is July 8. Wife's birthday; I guess I should be with her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's good. Real good. Hard to top as a matter of fact. Almost as bad as me missing me dear old Mum's funeral. It's okay though, she's in a better place now anyway. I'm sure my crippled little sister can find someone else there at the funeral to push her wheelchair. The burns from the house fire are healing at last anyway. And it's not like she will really know I'm not there, what with all the injuries and brain damage anyway. It's my wife's birthday, and our 20th anniversary too, but I weighed all that and seeing as how OSA IS SO IMPORTANT to me, so...I'll be at the ENS.
Nice try pardner, ya pulled that last month. Now fess up before we call ya a Bullshatter!!:blush:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ...it's "tomorrow"!! :anyone:

And who spends their spouse's birthday with them, anyway? I wouldn't know what it was like to spend a holiday, family event or ANYBODY'S birthday with my spouse. After all there years that would just be weird ... :coffee2:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only stuff in July is Independence Day Weekend...after that I'm open.

I cant do 1st, @druryj cant do the 8th, and 22nd is Run and gun....so....

July 15th and July 29th are the two left...so yall pick and lets do this.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Annie, post: 3000267, member: 42224"

...I think if I wear a colander on my head ... pretty
colander.png

Man, I was sittin' here thinkin'... About the people they will give a CCW License to these days. It really makes me wonder...
Bum sitting.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie-Dokie, I have the Ruger GSR in 223; I'll take that as well as one or two of my S&W wheelguns. By the time this ENS rolls around, I'll have an MTM shooting table, and that should be here tomorrow. That, depending on how I like it, will likely be there, in addition to the picnic table.

The idea was given that we either eat at one of the local eateries, or that we do a BBQ at the range. Either is fine with me but it would, I think, be a lot simpler to eat at one of the local diners.

One thing I'd suggest is long pants. The grass is fairly long and this is the time of year for ticks.

What ideas do you all have? The floor is open.

Latest posts

Top Bottom