Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is really going great!! I just got my computer functioning again, and like I just said in a PM, "Goodness Gracious Me!!"

That's the title of one of my favorite youtube videos.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that if one person shoots at a time, that would be best. My range is a 'hot' range. Unless you are shooting, please leave the handguns you are carrying in their holsters Please don't handle long guns on the table. When you shoot, keep your booger hook off the bang switch, until you are ready to shoot, and please no alcohol or other drugs. Also watch the direction of the muzzles.

Does this sound reasonable?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that if one person shoots at a time, that would be best. My range is a 'hot' range. Unless you are shooting, please leave the handguns you are carrying in their holsters Please don't handle long guns on the table. When you shoot, keep your booger hook off the bang switch, until you are ready to shoot, and please no alcohol or other drugs. Also watch the direction of the muzzles.

Standard range rules.
I have a .22 rimfire spinner, and I can stop by our range in Ponca and pick up some reactive targets as well.
Only one issue. Wife has a FIL that has some serious health problems, and has consumed our weekends for a couple of months now.
So, date is tentative on that issue.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Absolutely. Would it be okay if I brought a folding table we could set up by the firing line and use it to stage cased firearms and ammo as an "on deck" table? Might be able to have 1 shooter on the firing line and 2 on deck at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely. Would it be okay if I brought a folding table we could set up by the firing line and use it to stage cased firearms and ammo as an "on deck" table? Might be able to have 1 shooter on the firing line and 2 on deck at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please do.

One thing to keep in mind is that this shoot is contingent on the weather cooperating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom