Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can bring another folding table if you think it would help. I also know I have some large self-adhesive labels on hand. They may not be "name tags," but they will do the job.

If anyone would like to shoot some big bore rifles, let me know and I will bring them. I'm talking about .375 H&H, .375 Weatherby, .45-70, and .458 Win Mag. Yes, gerhard1 has already given his blessing. Shoot at your own risk. They are all scoped and will bite eyebrows if proper care is not exercised! Not kind to tender shoulders.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be awesome.
I have a box of 458 Lott at the house just in case I stumble across a deal on a No. 1 chambered as such. I've never shot one but love the way they look.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone would like to shoot some big bore rifles, let me know and I will bring them. I'm talking about .375 H&H, .375 Weatherby, .45-70, and .458 Win Mag. Yes, gerhard1 has already given his blessing. Shoot at your own risk. They are all scoped and will bite eyebrows if proper care is not exercised! Not kind to tender shoulders.

BTW - If you want to shoot any of these, you will be shooting handloads unless you bring your own ammo! Good luck finding .375 Weatherby factory ammo, BUT you can shoot factory .375 H&H in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom