Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run Winchester white box through it just fine. Blazer works as well. They're pretty hardy guns but I'm afraid to try any steel case ammo.

Sweet! I'll go get some.

If I make it, (aging parent issue keeps us in Broken Arrow a lot) I'll bring my Bergman einhand .25 auto that German Generals carried in their caps as a suicide weapon or last line of defense.

Yeah, I'd like to see that. Didn't know you had such a thing!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a German Luger at Wilshire once. Guy wanted to shoot my max load .44 mag so we traded guns.
Then he showed me how to remove the barrel and fire it with the barrel in his hand. Amazing.
According to him, German captives would secret the barrel in their neither regions, pull it out and kill one more allied soldier.
If I make it, (aging parent issue keeps us in Broken Arrow a lot) I'll bring my Bergman einhand .25 auto that German Generals carried in their caps as a suicide weapon or last line of defense.

Dennis, does that little .25 auto even shoot still? Dang man, I have never even seen one of those. Very cool indeed, I wanna shoot a couple through that little thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, does that little .25 auto even shoot still? Dang man, I have never even seen one of those. Very cool indeed, I wanna shoot a couple through that little thing!

I have a Colt .25 auto, circa late 70s. Scott's dad gave it to him. It's not as fancy as Dennis' but if you wanna shoot it, ill stick it and a box of ammo in my bag.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I wouldn't risk my life with it as it does have a FTE on occasion. Could be ammo, could be a mag issue. Don't know, don't care.
I just shoot it on occasion for fun, and put it back in the safe for another day.
I got it from a kid my son ran with that got it from his grandpa that passed away. He just wanted a 30 pack of beer in exchange as it didn't shoot at all and thought it was a junker. He doesn't know guns lol.
It didn't fire, and never did when he had it or his grandpa had it. WWII relic brought back.
You'll say, "holy crap" when you see how this little pistol works and the rest of the history.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say holy crap now; a 30 pack of beer...geez, I'll give ya TWO gallon boxes of red wine for the thing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say holy crap now; a 30 pack of beer...geez, I'll give ya TWO gallon boxes of red wine for the thing.

lol. I've came on deals like this on occasion. Back in the day, bargains like this were common. Worked at a place where guns and items were bought and sold on a regular basis as the machinists didn't make a lot of money and needed to sell things on occasion to make the month.
Later on moved to the power plant where everybody made money, and the bargains disappeared.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Colt .25 auto, circa late 70s. Scott's dad gave it to him. It's not as fancy as Dennis' but if you wanna shoot it, ill stick it and a box of ammo in my bag.

That's a big "Roger that!" On shooting that little bitty Colt!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay folks, its only a little over 3 weeks til the big ENS at gerhard1's place. Let's pray and hope for a decent day, no crazy summer thunderstorms or no 110 degree scorchers would be nice. I am pumped up for this one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom