Northern OK ENS @ RED ROCK FIREARMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Down to the wire! ...

OK, folks. We're just two weeks away. Here is my suggestion. We go to WeeToo for lunch. Their closing time is 2:00PM, BUT, they have told me if you place an order by 1:45 you are good to go! The head count is not really important. I told them I figured on at least ten ... maybe twenty ... they don't really care ... they can handle it. Order whatever you want. Spend as much or as little as you want. If you want to sit down and have a glass of water, or tea, or soda, or coffee ... they don't care. You are welcome. If we do the catering from Jumbo, we're gonna' have to have a pretty close head count, and agree on one meat ($10.99) or two ($14.99) plus sides. I have concerns about that. We could schedule the range from 9:00AM until 1:00PM, and then head for the WeeToo, which is less than eight miles/fifteen minutes away. It's even an easier drive than it sounds. That gives us plenty of time. The only thing I don't like about that option is Doug and Kristin won't get to take part in the luncheon. @dlbleak has already offered doughnuts to start off the morning! Speak up and let me know what you think! I'm gonna' include the tentative list I have so far of attendees. This does not mean you are 100% committed, and we are still open for anyone and everyone else who would like to attend. The date is Sunday, June 2nd. Let me hear from you!

@dlbleak
@druryj
@D. Hargrove (& Jen)
@dennishoddy
@gerhard1 (& Teresa, and MAYBE Kim and her crew)
@bigred1
@okierider

Maybe's???
@kwaynem
@Lucky
@Cowcatcher
@Buddhaman

If I've missed you, let me know. If I don't have you listed, but you want to come, just say so. As I said, we do not have to have a 100% reliable head count. It just helps with advance planning for the range and the restaurant. And, if I have missed the mark completely, please say so. Just be tactful. I'm rather delicate, you know. Let's wrap this thing up. I will follow up with many more details, i.e. directions, range rules, etc. when we know we are all on the same page. I think I will also incorporate some quotes from the other thread(s) just to help answer some questions and pull this all together! Chime in, OSA!!!!

Don

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll talk to Kim to see if her family will make it. In the meantime, my better half and I still plan to be there. I've spoken to a friend who lives in Wichita and he, his wife and one other might come too.

Just curious, but what does anyone plan to bring, firearm-wise? I'm just planning on one or two of my handguns. My 610 will likely be one of them and perhaps my PPK/s in 22 LR.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Highly Customized Tactical Heritage Rough Rider .22LR SA Revolver, which is fast becoming my EDC for one. I will also bring my Sig M11A1, Glock 43X, and Walther PPS M2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom