Nostalgia - Or, the I'm this old, thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
‘John Winslow of the Navy’; ‘Tom Corbet, Space Cadet’; ‘Terry and the Pirates’; ‘Captain Midnight’; ‘Kukla, Fran and Olie’; ‘Dr Fu Manchu’; ‘Charlie Chan’; ‘Hopalong Cassidy’. Wallace Beery (one of the greats). Oh, and I can remember the concept of ‘patriotism’…..though now I believe it is illegal in some States.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1666477933338.png

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While on patrol one night I came across a farm in western Barber County, KS. The farmer showed me his collection of 15 Ford Crown Victorias with the glass roof.

An example, not the cars.

View attachment 309615

View attachment 309614

They were all inside an enclosed milking barn that was not climate controlled but they were taken care of. I never saw the guy again.
I had a 56 Crown Vic with a 55 Lincoln motor and "hydro" transmission in it, sure wish I had it now$$$$

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
‘John Winslow of the Navy’; ‘Tom Corbet, Space Cadet’; ‘Terry and the Pirates’; ‘Captain Midnight’; ‘Kukla, Fran and Olie’; ‘Dr Fu Manchu’; ‘Charlie Chan’; ‘Hopalong Cassidy’. Wallace Beery (one of the greats). Oh, and I can remember the concept of ‘patriotism’…..though now I believe it is illegal in some States.
You forgot Beenie and Cecil, and Tom Slick in the Thunderbolt Grease Slapper…Laurel and Hardy, Spanky and the other little rascals…Ahh the good old days. And Sky King, Lloyd Bridges as Mike Nelson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom