Not 100% certain but I believe I saw a Mountain Lion Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is hard to believe there are so many people that believe anything they hear. every single one of you that claim to have seen a black mountina lion are either lying or mistaken. there. is. no. such. thing. get it through your head. they don't exist. in this thread alone there are many people that "have seen one", or know someone that have seen one. that alone proves that people are bad judges of what they actually see. it isn't that they are rare, but you are claiming to see an animal that flat out has never been photographed, captured, or verified in ANY way. ever! the animal simply does not have the genetic ability to BE black, yet so many of you have seen one! how weird is that!? because your mind cannot identify the animal that you saw, which was most likely a dog, house cat, bobcat or coyote, by default in oklahoma, it is now a black panther. screw the science and lack of evidence! i seen it cross the road! i would bet most all of you that claimed to have seen a mountain lion of any color are mistaken. and you sure as hell didn't see one in a neighborhood in Nicoma Park. none of you have seen a mountain lion cub in oklahoma, but plenty of you claim to. You. Are. Mistaken. either that or you are a big fat liar. liar, liar, pants on fire! as many game cams, cell phone cams, and security cams that are out there now, someone would be able to produce a picture of a cub, a black my lion, or whatever it is you think you see, but nope. not a one. ZERO! i am not claiming there are no mt lions in oklahoma, it has been proven there are. but it is a rarity. they're not running through your neighborhoods, screaming like a woman at night in every town, but they do exist. you just keep on telling yourself that was a mt lion you saw, i'm sure it was black to, and had 10 cubs following behind it, with leprechauns riding on their back and a unicorn on a leash.

I guess if you are going to get on here and start name calling, I can do the same thing. You sir, are a closed minded *****

Last edited by a moderator:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is hard to believe there are so many people that believe anything they hear. every single one of you that claim to have seen a black mountina lion are either lying or mistaken. there. is. no. such. thing. get it through your head. they don't exist. in this thread alone there are many people that "have seen one", or know someone that have seen one. that alone proves that people are bad judges of what they actually see. it isn't that they are rare, but you are claiming to see an animal that flat out has never been photographed, captured, or verified in ANY way. ever! the animal simply does not have the genetic ability to BE black, yet so many of you have seen one! how weird is that!? because your mind cannot identify the animal that you saw, which was most likely a dog, house cat, bobcat or coyote, by default in oklahoma, it is now a black panther. screw the science and lack of evidence! i seen it cross the road! i would bet most all of you that claimed to have seen a mountain lion of any color are mistaken. and you sure as hell didn't see one in a neighborhood in Nicoma Park. none of you have seen a mountain lion cub in oklahoma, but plenty of you claim to. You. Are. Mistaken. either that or you are a big fat liar. liar, liar, pants on fire! as many game cams, cell phone cams, and security cams that are out there now, someone would be able to produce a picture of a cub, a black my lion, or whatever it is you think you see, but nope. not a one. ZERO! i am not claiming there are no mt lions in oklahoma, it has been proven there are. but it is a rarity. they're not running through your neighborhoods, screaming like a woman at night in every town, but they do exist. you just keep on telling yourself that was a mt lion you saw, i'm sure it was black to, and had 10 cubs following behind it, with leprechauns riding on their back and a unicorn on a leash.
Someone is either PMS'ing or just not getting laid enough. Maybe both...

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a Jackalope stuffed n mounted...

You sure it wasnt a pheasalope?

PHEASALOPE.jpg

CDBrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess if you are going to get on here and start name calling, I can do the same thing. You sir, are a closed minded *****t.

so a person is close minded when they don't believe you that you saw an animal that flat out does not exist? when i tell you a unicorn crossed the road in front of me at lunch, you are going to believe me and not tell me i am lying/mistaken, otherwise you are close minded? it is not a matter of being close minded. it is a matter of those that believe they saw a black mt lion being mistaken. it is ok to admit you are wrong. you did not see a black mt lion because THEY DO NOT EXIST
i will bend over and ******if you or anyone else proves otherwise. i will even let you film it. please, prove me wrong. since so many people have seen them, it will be easy to disprove. we should be able to get some evidence here by 5:00. i'm sitting here licking my lips ready to go.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
@CDBrock - I assume that though your first posts have been both inflammatory and borderline crude, that you are not actually new to the site. Your aggressive disposition both passive and present are right up there with the best we have/had. It is rare that a new member does not introduce themselves prior to jumping on a thread to chastise the contributing members.

So let me welcome you to the site, and hope you find us informative, entertaining and personable.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so a person is close minded when they don't believe you that you saw an animal that flat out does not exist? when i tell you a unicorn crossed the road in front of me at lunch, you are going to believe me and not tell me i am lying/mistaken, otherwise you are close minded? it is not a matter of being close minded. it is a matter of those that believe they saw a black mt lion being mistaken. it is ok to admit you are wrong. you did not see a black mt lion because THEY DO NOT EXIST
i will bend over and *****if you or anyone else proves otherwise. i will even let you film it. please, prove me wrong. since so many people have seen them, it will be easy to disprove. we should be able to get some evidence here by 5:00. i'm sitting here licking my lips ready to go.
Someone from ODWC posted earlier and said they do exist. *****now or GTFO

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mountain lions (Puma concolor), also commonly called cougars and pumas, are not officially recognized as Oklahoma wildlife. However, cougars have been spotted throughout the state, as far east as Tulsa, Vinita and Grand Lake, and officially documented on many occasions. Locations of documented cougar sightings and encounters listed on theODWC website (Oklahoma Department Of Wildlife Conservation) include Tulsa, Osage, Tillman, Noble, Grady and Cimarron counties. Cougars can be dangerous to have around, killing wildlife and pets, and on occasion attacking humans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom