NOT a Good Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a Akudal 1919 the day before sandy hook from shitter than dirt. Showed in stock and ready to ship. The next day the shooting happened, and they canceled my order that day saying out of stock. Next day the same gun showed up on their website for $200 more. I didn't buy it.
I still subscribe to their snail mail catalog and throw it into the trash when it gets here. I'll get my $200 of satisfaction back eventually through their postage costs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will literally spend more money elsewhere on an item than further their unethical business model. And those OSA members who price gouged after scares? They reside on my ignore list.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must be new to the gun world. Cheaper than Dirt is a pretty ****** company with no morals.
I always heard that but didnt understand it...then went to their storefront and saw them trying to charge $90 for a brick of .22 and 4x standard retail for 5.56, 9mm and .45. Then they do the whole "we're not selling black guns" anymore when thats the cool thing to do...bring 'em back later, and do it again.

Sort of. I guess you could say I'm new to the gun world online. I have always supported my local gun stores until it started getting harder to find the things that I needed, so I turned to Amazon and eBay, then Tacticool22, then Larue Tactical, etc. Naturally, at some point you come across Cheaper Than Dirt.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It could happen ...

dirt.jpg

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Crap.

I just ordered a Leupold VXR 1.25-4 scope, some rings and a mag for my new CZ 527FS from them because Midway was $50 higher on the scope and they didn't have the rings or mag.

Got the mag yesterday. Scope and rings should come in Monday.

Scope rings came in yesterday. So I have the mag and the rings and am waiting for the scope. So far, so good. That said and after reading these comments I have my doubts that I would order from them again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom