Not a good start to the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would think if you keep most of the gaps 1/2 to 1 inch wide you should be good. Epoxy is pretty stout stuff and as long as your wife can keep you off the table it should handle whatever she throws at it. Wait how big is this scoundrel cat? :cool:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 21" x32" piece of white with grey silver speck/flecks marble or granite I do not know the difference.
It has the corners cut out 2" circles at each 4 corners but still a good piece to make a small table top.

3/4" thick Free if you want it.. kind of far to drive for something like that.
My son found a craigslist add where this guy gives away that stuff often.
FREE.
I got some and build tops for my outdoor BBQ grill.

I hate cats that roam free. FYI
One day I may eat one just to say I did.

swampratt!

58535B7D-95EF-4008-878A-DFD85B5E983B.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the OP wants a glass top and base with an umbrella that is about 5' in diameter, I have one taken off our deck right before the deck went to the burn pile today. Small payment of some beer may pass the possession from me to you. Has a lazy susan glass top on it as well.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think if you keep most of the gaps 1/2 to 1 inch wide you should be good. Epoxy is pretty stout stuff and as long as your wife can keep you off the table it should handle whatever she throws at it. Wait how big is this scoundrel cat? :cool:
Look up John "The Builder" Malecki on YouTube. He does a lot with epoxies in making custom tables, like big solid live-edge slab wood conference tables with epoxy "rivers" running down the middle. He did one for Black Rifle Coffee with a giant BRCC reticle logo made from clear epoxy filled with empty brass that was hella cool.

Put that marble on an MDF substrate with colored epoxy in the cracks (if you can't hide it, flaunt it), and I'd bet you can make one wickedly cool table out of it.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the OP wants a glass top and base with an umbrella that is about 5' in diameter, I have one taken off our deck right before the deck went to the burn pile today. Small payment of some beer may pass the possession from me to you. Has a lazy susan glass top on it as well.
Hmmm,
I'll have to ask the wifey about that.
I know 5' is a little big, but I know someone that could cut it down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom