Not a trick or treater!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought the candy, wife put it in little Halloween bags and we even bought a new decoration this year, and nobody showed up. Now we have to figure out what to do with the candy. 18 or so little bags. Any of you guys around Edmond part of a church group that can use them? Maybe AA? Free to a good cause. :nolike:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you have the porch light on? We thought ours was on this year and the dang thing is automatic - turned itself off. We had two kids come by. We'll be eating candy until next Halloween at this rate.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Bought the candy, wife put it in little Halloween bags and we even bought a new decoration this year, and nobody showed up. Now we have to figure out what to do with the candy. 18 or so little bags. Any of you guys around Edmond part of a church group that can use them? Maybe AA? Free to a good cause. :nolike:
You can always push the limits of your insulin, or not.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Our neighboorhood was hoppin.

20221031_200023-2583481.jpg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I learned several years ago to never buy candy unless its what you like, i havent bought any candy for halloween in over 30 years never have anyone to come by so we just keep the light off now.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned several years ago to never buy candy unless its what you like, i havent bought any candy for halloween in over 30 years never have anyone to come by so we just keep the light off now.
Usually we get several. This year nothing.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had maybe 20 or so. Our candy was all individually wrapped bite sized pieces of Snickers, etc. I'm a big guy with big hands and I was grabbing 12 or so pieces per child. My wife said we were going to run out but I knew better.

We've got about 100 pieces left.

I shoulda given them two hands full each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom