Not a trick or treater!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
We haven’t done a whole lot with our kids due to our son’s allergies which make most candy a hazard. But this year he decided he wanted to be a wolf. Then he decided he wanted to take candy out and walk around and give it to other kids. So that’s what we did. He had a ball. Howling and handing out candy to everyone he could find. He probably walked 2 miles with a bucket full of candy last night.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had 50 kids and tore into the second candy sack. One kid grabbed a handful then another handful.

I don't know if the parents saw him or not. I told the kid, "You missed one." He just grinned.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apartment communities used to be the 'go to' places for Halloween because of the number of places to hit in such a small area, but I haven't seen a ghoul or goblin in the 14 years I've been living in this same apt. I know that when I lived on Tinker, Halloween was a BIG thing in the housing areas with [literally] hundreds of kids/adults roaming.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We haven’t done a whole lot with our kids due to our son’s allergies which make most candy a hazard. But this year he decided he wanted to be a wolf. Then he decided he wanted to take candy out and walk around and give it to other kids. So that’s what we did. He had a ball. Howling and handing out candy to everyone he could find. He probably walked 2 miles with a bucket full of candy last night.
How old is your son?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Man, that’s crazy. My son is 4, was the big bad wolf this year, and absolutely loved handing out candy to other kids.
you’re kidding! My son was a wolf too!
DF99B5A0-E648-4E7D-A802-8315DE69BB58.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom